четвъртък, 15 март 2012 г.

When Yin Will Find Her Yang - poetry ENG


Words aren’t  helping me at all 

To express what I feel so deeply

And how to name and say out load

That there is an ocean inside me 

Flowing back and forth and filling my desires 

With hope and tenderness and love

Exploding to the sky and just calm down

Like there is no purpose for that passion

But to melt my heart and teach me letting

The path to join us when it is the right time

For us to meet and share that feeling

When yin will find her yang that will be 

Much receiving and bravely giving



****


May be not today nor will tomorrow
The way will meet us and joy will follow
But it is sure as always will be
No other is the perfect for me
And from the bottom of my heart, my secret
The words are coming, they sound like whisper
Unspoken dreams  that will be living
For you to see, for you to feel me

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар